(Serves 2 – 4 people)
8 oz dry linguini or 1 lb fresh pasta
Cooked when sauce is ready
4 to 5 oz fresh bay shrimpmeat
6 oz fresh dungeness crabmeat
1 to 2 cloves fresh garlic-minced
6 medium fresh mushrooms – washed & sliced
1/2 small yellow onion – finely chopped
1/2 cup dry white wine
3 cups of your favorite marinara sauce
1/2 tablespoon fresh italian parsley – finely chopped
1/2 tablespoon fresh basil – finely chopped
1/4 cup olive oil
- Heat olive oil and cook garlic in a non-reactive saucepot.
- Sauté garlic and onion until almost golden color.
- Add mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Turn heat to medium high.
- Add the wine-reduce for about 5 minutes.
- Add marinara sauce and fresh herbs.
- Reduce heat to medium low cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add the fresh seafood and butter, cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Season with salt & pepper to your taste and toss with cooked pasta.