3 cup water
1 tsp. Salt
4 each Black Peppercorns
3 each Lemon Slices
3 each Parsley Sprigs
1 each Onion, Small, Sliced
1 each Bay Leaf
2 lb Salmon Steaks
- Cut four salmon steaks about 1 inch thick.
- Heat the water, salt, peppercorns, lemon slices, parsley, onion, and bay leaf to boiling, in a 12-inch skillet then reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 5 minutes. Place the salmon steaks in the skillet, adding water if necessary to cover the steaks.
- Heat to boiling and then reduce the heat.
- Simmer uncovered 12 to 15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Serve with Champagne & Dill Beurre Blanc Sauce.